In partnership with the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum, this line of flyers features a variety of famous vintage and modern aircraft. This Spitfire Flyer is easy to assemble, expertly designed to fly long distances and has realistic details and markings. Made from polystyrene with a balsa wood fuselage, these gliders help teach budding engineers and pilots the principle of flight.
- Rubber band powered flyer
- Simple, 5 minute build up time
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- No tools or glue required
- 10 inches long when built
- Promotes STEM learning