In partnership with the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum, this line of flyers and gliders features a variety of famous vintage and modern aircraft. The F-18 Blue Angels Glider is easy to assemble, expertly designed to fly long distances and has realistic details and markings. Made from polystyrene with a balsa wood fuselage, these gliders help teach budding engineers and pilots the principle of flight.
- Catapult-powered long distance glider
- Simple, 5 minute build up time
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- No tools or glue required
- 11.5 inches long when built
- Officially licensed STEM toy
Good price and fast shipment, But stickers arrived folded, making them hard to apply properly (and they are structural in several cases, adding strength to joints.
Planes both flew well, but both broke at the nose area after a few days flying.