In partnership with the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum, this line of flyers and gliders features a variety of famous vintage and modern aircraft. The F-18 Blue Angels and F-16 Thunderbirds Gliders are easy to assemble, expertly designed to fly long distances and has realistic details and markings. Made from polystyrene with a balsa wood fuselage, these gliders help teach budding engineers and pilots the principle of flight.
- Catapult-powered long distance glider
- Simple, 5 minute build up time
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- No tools or glue required
- 11.5 inches long when built
- Officially licensed STEM toys