Smithsonian Spirit of St. Louis Flyer
We have partnered with the curators at the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum on this line of flyers and gliders featuring famous vintage and modern aircraft. The Spirit of St. Louis Flyer is easy to assemble, expertly designed to fly long distances and has realistic details and markings. These gliders help teach budding engineers and pilots the principle of flight.
- Rubber band powered propellor
- Simple, 5 minute build up time
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- No tools or glue required
- 10 inches long when built