In partnership with the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum, this line of flyers features a variety of famous vintage and modern aircraft. This Spirit of St. Louis Flyer is easy to assemble, expertly designed to fly long distances and has realistic details and markings. This flyer helps teach budding engineers and pilots the principle of flight.
- Rubber band powered flyer
- Simple, 5 minute build up time
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- No tools or glue required
- 10 inches long when built
- Promotes STEM learning